Sheduled task for Php-MySql script

Hi all,

I have some php scripts that i have to run automatically at 5.00am (on Windows platform). I am using MySql.
I've tried using Scheduled Task and Cron, and i converted the extension files to .bat format. But always error on functions "mysql_connect","mysql_query",and other DBS functions. I don't know how to Scheduled Task or Cron recognize those functions.

Can anyone help me please?