MonetDB PHP Apache

LS,

The MonetDB open-source database project, a novel and fast SQL & XQuery
engine, has several core developers, but we greatly feel the miss
of someone experienced in further developing/maintaining
the MonetDB PHP library.

If you are an experienced hacker in PHP modules at C level, and have
interest in getting a PHP DBMS module to work correctly in the
context of Apache on Linux/Windows, please consider helping us out
to improve our current library code.

Drop us an email or check out the current status in
http://monetdb.sf.net
http://monetdb.cwi.nl/XQuery/index.html
http://monetdb.cwi.nl/TechDocs/APIs/PEARDB/index.html

The MonetDB Development Team

ps. We appologize if this request was placed in the wrong forum,
please advice on alternatives if needed.