Re: grabbing data and auto email set users

Okay, but still not working...

  is NULL the same as ' '?  Or does NULL have to be the inserted value in the db?

Chris <dmagick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  JeRRy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Okay I played with the code a bit and ended up with this, it does NOT
> produce errors but it's not doing anything. Connects to the db but does
> not do the mail out. Maybe I missed something said before, but here you
> go, the link below with the code. (it's probably basic)

Actually try this one:

http://pastebin.com/650871

You had an extra loop just for 'tippings' but never used it anywhere.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/