Re: grabbing data and auto email set users

Hi,

  Okay I must be missing something here.

  I changed it to "mysql_query" and no errors produce however no emails are sent either.  After cross-checking back and fourth with my db the entries are correct.

  A connection is made and establlished. maybe I need to place some eror recording to see where it's failing.

  I can't seem to get it to work, changed a heap of code but nothing budges.

  I can send the code I have and table structure if you want.

Chris <dmagick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  JeRRy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I used the following but got this error:
>
> *Fatal error*: Call to undefined function: db_fetch() in
> */home/tassie/public_html/tipping/admin/check.php* on line *7*

As I said:

db_query will depend on your database (ie mysql_query or pg_query or
other ...).

so replace it with mysql_query.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials