Re: [Regular expression] Format string to "DD/MM/YYYY hh:mm"

Petar Nedyalkov ha scritto:
This is not correct since you don't check the ranges of the day digits, month digits, etc. The easiest way to check the string is to explode it by " " (space), then explode the first part by slash and the second by column, and at last check the ranges.
A regular expression will be much more complex.

I know, but I would need of a regular expression...=(

Giacomo