RE: Cannot connect to MySQL using

If I used "localhost", the script running well.

But if I used Server name or IP address, the error message displayed :

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect

<http://tu-lip-nt4/CMS/forecast/function.mysql-connect> ]: Host

'157.47.115.180' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server in

c:\wamp\www\CMS\forecast\includes\db_connection.php on line 10

Error !! Unable to connect to database

Thanks & Regards,

Anita