RE: help with file downloads from MySQL

I guessed that 0a is the code for a new line, but cannot find where it is in
my code. This is the entire code that I'm using for the download:

<?php
if ($id_files) {

mysql_select_db($database_ctnwww, $ctnwww);
$query_Attachment = sprintf("SELECT bin_data, filetype, filename, filesize
FROM IssueAttach WHERE id_files=%s", $_GET['id_files']);
$Attachment = mysql_query($query_Attachment, $ctnwww) or die(mysql_error());
$row_Attachment = mysql_fetch_array($Attachment);

  $data = $row_Attachment['bin_data'];
  $name = $row_Attachment['filename'];
  $size = $row_Attachment['filesize'];
  $type = $row_Attachment['filetype'];

  header("Content-type: $type");
  header("Content-length: $size");
  header("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=\"$name\"");
  header("Content-Description: PHP Generated Data");
  echo $data;
}
?>

I have also tried putting a string in front of the file on the echo line:
echo "TEST TEXT", $data;

When the file is saved, it begins with 0a followed by TEST TEXT and then the
start of the file without another instance of 0a.

Mickey