Re: PHP + OCI en Debian

It´s true. I find the sources of oci8.so.

But in my first try to compile it, It failed because the it have calls
to php.h and info.h, so I try to move the sources files to the path
where I have this files (taking care with the relative path in the
source code), but it fail again with more than 100 compile errors...

Somebody in this list have the "oci8.so" file ? (if it was compiled
with Debian Distro in a 32 bits system is better, if not I would try
it).

Do someone try to compile this source in the paste?

Thanks a lot,

Sebastián