Re: [users@httpd] php crashes with msyql

Noah Silverman wrote:
Hello,

I have a mission critical problem that I cant seem to solve. Can anyone help??

I'll even offer $100 paypal if someone gives me the answer to solve this issue.

You don't enable zts so I seriously doubt your php is threadsafe; you
configure httpd without specifying --with-mpm=prefork (?)  This is bad
mojo - if you want to be paranoid choose the MPM explicitly to be prefork,
if you want to be experimental use worker but ensure you use the -zts
support on PHP, and ensure the extensions you build are -also- threadsafe.

http://www.apache.org/foundation/contributing.html#Paypal