Apache Service Could not be started

Hello everyone,

I just installed WAMP5 and the Apache Service could not be started. I also tried XAMPP but the problem persists. I suspect that the problem could be attributed to the Microsoft's IIS I already installed on this machine. http://localhost displays Microsoft's Welcome to IIS 5.1 page. Do I need to remove Micorsoft's IIS in order to activate Apache?

Best regards,

Kinfe T.