To: "Rob W." <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 6:23 PM
Subject: Re:  Text file (rw) question...

Rob W. wrote:

That works, but it just throws it in to a big loop and fills up the file, any suggestions?

What do you want it to do?

We have absolutely no idea exactly what you're trying to achieve - that was just a guess because you're posting a form and want the new values written to a file.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris" <dmagick@xxxxxxxxx>