Re: Database abuse help needed

Another fine thing about this is the fact that you can use unicode
characters as an alternative which the regular expression engine
probably wont match, unless it's somehow tweaked. This is the same
theory as in when you are doing phising, for say ebay.com and replace
the a with one of them non-ASCII letters, providing a link so that you
won't have to type it. Only the other way around.

It is a problem we have with information - it's hard to analyze the
human communication essence (not the right word - duh I'm not a
native)