Cut down threads please!

Hi,

  This is a "Discussion Board", previous threads/posts are logged, recorded, saved to the WWW.  I see no point to continue threads over and over and over again.  Why not cut the threads down to a few lines that are important to the reply your making?  If people need to know more about it there is a free website they can visit and look at it.  It's quite annoying to follow a thread and find each time the thread is continued over and over in 5 lots of emails from the same person.  Makes going through the list alot slower.

  I am not going to mention the one recently but most would be aware, the thread was continued, and still is, over about 10 replies, in all none has been removed from any reply.  We're talking about 300 lines..  That's just stupid, CUT THEM DOWN PLEASE!  Save everyone the hassle, I know of a few others a bit concerned on this also.  Just thought I'd express my opinions.

  There is enough SPAM on the web already without things being repeated over and over again, yes maybe I am here but I am making a valid point.

  With that said, let's continue.   No corrospondence entered into.