RE: Adding time in php

  Hi,

  All you need to do is run a query to your db to get the times.

  than use something like this:

  <?php
  // Multiplying with varaibles
$factorA = .01;
$factorB = number_format(system_value('usercount'), 0);
$product = $factorA * $factorB + .25;
echo $product;
?>

  What this one does is count a total number of user on the website, than use factorA and multiplies that with factorB + a certain value.

  But this won't bring it in-line to what you want, but you could run some code to work it out. (just divide by .60?)

Hi All    I have two tables with columns of times that it took to perform tasks   eg:      8:40    6:50    8:30  10:55  ---------  34:55 total time taken to complete the tasks in hours and minutes    I am able to add the times with sql however I need to add the totals to   cone  up with a grand total and because of the makeup of the tables I cant   use  sql. I am there for going to have to use php code and this is where the  problem comes in because in sql there is SEC_TO_TIME and TIME_TO_SEC  functions that allow easy addition of the times but I cant find an  equivalent in php. Does any one know of a way that I can add to times  together in php.