RE: Compile Error

No problems compiling, but there are problems with the code

i get:

MySQL Database Server Information

Warning: mysqli_connect() [function.mysqli-connect]: Access denied for user 'user'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\Apache2\www\xhtml.php on line 11

MySQL client version: 4.1.7

Warning: mysqli_get_host_info() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in C:\Apache2\www\xhtml.php on line 15

MySQL connection:

Warning: mysqli_get_proto_info() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in C:\Apache2\www\xhtml.php on line 17

MySQL protocol version:

MySQL server version: 4.1.7

Warning: mysqli_close() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in C:\Apache2\www\xhtml.php on line 20

bastien