Re: timestamp value management

the timestamp of mysql is only the date without any spacers. the php timestamp is a unix-timestamp (seconds since 01.01.1970) so you can´t convert your record-value to an normally date directly. you have to use split out the year, the month etc. manually. (or is there a function for it? don´t know)

Jan Pieper

So, you want the maximum date of the result set? Just use SQL:

select max(datecolumn) from table where (conditions);

-Micah