Fra: Julien Bonastre [mailto:julien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sendt: 21. januar 2006 06:08
Til: Jeffrey; php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Emne: Re:  new guy with stupid question

In reference to Jeffrey's comment about the performance of
mysql_fetch_row vs mysql_fetch_array, which I always have used the
_array implementation:

>From the horses mouth:
Performance: An important thing to note is that using
mysql_fetch_array() is not significantly slower than using
mysql_fetch_row(), while it provides a significant added value

[source: www.php.net/manual/en/function.mysql-fetch-array.php ]

tata!