Re: Refreshing text question!

JeRRy wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   Thanks for people that have commented and responsed.  One stated my
>   question had nothing to do with PHP and MySQL.  Hang on to your horses,
>   90% oif the people that responded responded in an incorrect method I
>   needed.  Hence the appologies soon blooded in but thanks for the meta
>   refresh but I know how to do this but thanks again!
>
>   Now regarding "It's not a PHP/MySQL question" You too have FAILED to
>   read my question correctly.  It's certainly the funny season.  I stated
>   in my posting I will throwing the slogans/quotes in a db, fetching them
>   and handling them in a db.  Hence it will be as it's on a PHP page as I
>   stated.

Well, seeing you are maybe serving this using apache, perhaps it is more
properly an apache question? But wait, apache runs under $OS so really it
is a question for the $OS mailing list? :-)

Sure, you might be getting the data via php/mysql, but the actual method you
use to make the outcome how you want it, is not php.

I just had to say that before the real pedants on the list get started :-)

Cheers
--
David Robley

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.