From: Rajendra Babu dhakal
To: julien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 3:50 PM
Subject: for help

HI !
            I'm Raaz from Chitwan-Districit,NEPAL. I've already sent you two mail. In these mail you've promise to help me as a result i want to be a also php programmer for official, funny etc expects. I'm able to connect by use php making dsn and also able to present data store in database. but i don't know about how to response
1,        form
2,        set cookies,expires it
and others please help me for more informations

sincerely yours
Raaz Sharma

Yahoo! Photos