Ms Sql stored procedures with parameters

Hi,

I've done it in various ways, still, no luck..

Lets say i have a stored procedure getSomeCoolData declared as :

[getSomeCoolData]
@prodCode char(255),
@prodName nvarchar(255),
@prodID int = NULL

This stored procedure returns products based on parameters i pass. So let's
say i do like this in Enterprise manager:

EXEC getSomeCoolData @ prodName = NULL, @prodCode = '061451221'

And i get one product - good ! (by unique code)
Now, let's say i'll do the same in php:

$result = mssql_query("EXEC getSomeCoolData @ prodName = NULL, @prodCode =
'061451221'");

BAM ! I get all the products, as all parameters where supplied as NULL or ''
( stored procedure checks for parameters, and if they are '' , it asigns
null.

Have tried various ways, still the same. Have tried to use
http://www.sitepoint.com/article/php-microsoft-sql-server/2 - the same

Any ideas?