Re: Subject: Scrolling News

At 20:39 22/12/2005, you wrote:
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 20:38:58 +0000
From: Alex Major <alex.major@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Scrolling News

Hi there.
I'm trying to make a scrolling news box for my website. Basically I would
like this news box to get information from a column in my database called
'news_title' and display it in a scrolling news box.

Any suggestions for how to go about doing this? I'm still very new to php.

Recommend : OrcaScroller (cross browser)
http://www.greywyvern.com/javascript
"Block scroller and marquee"

Cheers - Neil