RE: Dynamic Navigation Bar

No, you could try keeping that data in sessions or in hidded form fields in the page...note that the latter requires that you do a page submit with the onclick of the link / button

Bastien

From: dpgirago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Dynamic Navigation Bar
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 09:27:33 -0600

Results from full-text searches on a documents database are returning
sometimes 300-400 hits, so I'm gonna need to implement a dynamic navigation
bar. Perhaps this a stupid question, but it seems from a brief googling
that navigation bars -  dynamic or not - operate by appending variables and
values to the URL within the <A href="...">link</>, which are then grabbed
from the $_GET array.  Can someone shed some light on whether this the only
method used?

And, yes, I know that there is a Pear package that does this, but I'm more
inclined to implement my own at present.

Thanks very much.

David