Minor Change

I made tiny changes to my php file and sql table and the table won't come up. I updated the table name (and php file name) from 109fh5 to 109fh6. In the table, I changed 6 cells, leaving a couple blank. Then I changed only the digit "5" to make it a "6" (109fh6) in the following:

$get_data_query = "select rep, party, state, cd, minority, afr_am, asian, am_indian, hispanic, med_hsehold_income, poverty from 109fh6 order by $sort_field $sort_order";

Now I get "Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in" etc.

I've done this many times without a problem (this is the 6th time in this sequence). What could be wrong after such a minor change?

Ken