Re: ftp_put

Chris Payne wrote:
Hi there everyone,

I'm using FTP to upload a file from a form, the information is stored in a
MySQL DB and then FTP'd to the server.  Is it possible - without altering
the php.ini file as I don't have access to this on my clients server - to be
able to upload large files rather than small ones?  I know with POST there
are limits, but we're talking about megabytes rather than KB's needing to be
uploaded.  They HAVE to be uploaded via some kind of form as it sends the
data to a database such as the file name and location so that it can easily
be found by the system otherwise I'd just tell them to use normal FTP
software.

What's the best way of achieving this?  I'm talking file 5-20megs in size.

Thanks everyone.

Chris

Max size defined in PHP.ini is 2MB, and I don't think you can change that without having access to the file...