XML-RPC Library for PHP help needed

HI there everyone,

I have to be able to receive data sent in XML-RPC format and I'm totally new
to this.  Basically I have to grab the DATA from the feed that is sent to my
server and extract the data to be stored in a MySQL DB with PHP, does anyone
know anything about how to set up a simple client so that I can grab a feed
when it is sent to my server and extract the data so it can be inputted into
a database?

I just need some basics, I'm just so new to this side of things and it's
very confusing.

Chris