Re: file_get_contents

This just got interesting.  It does this error just through e-mail.  If
I run an 'echo $message;' the entire file which has been loaded displays
correctly.

My mail syntax is

mail($to,$subject,$message,$headers)

where $message is the HTML file text I am attempting to e-mail.
file_get_contents is working correctly.  This changes the entire problem
now.

Is there a limit to how many characters mail() will accept?

Ron