file_get_contents

I have given the command

file_get_contents($web_page_address);

(I changed this from an array last week)

But after 1015 characters of typing file_get_contents is truncating the
text. I am wondering if there is a PHP setting which is causing this to
happen.  But I don't know which PHP setting to change when I use the
phpinfo() command.  Any suggestions?  I am in an apache environment
where I am able to set a local command with .htaccess file.

Ron

--
ron.piggott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.actsministrieschristianevangelism.org