Re: Problem of Upload media file

Keep in mind you're referring to a filesystem path, and a relative one to
boot, so what you're telling php is, that your upload directory is:

/home/somally/public_html/music/music/media/

Which doesn't sound like what you intend.

Also don't trust the php line numbers if you have significant whitespace in
your code, sometimes it can get screwey. Look for your move_uploaded_file
statement.

-Micah