Re: PHP vs. ASP

Hi Fellas,

Personally I LOVE PHP.  It has so much more predefined functions and the web
site documentation is awesome.  Finding support from MSDN Library is very
frustrating and time consuming.  I learned how to use PHP from one
database-project and their online documentation.  With ASP I had to buy a
couple books.

Everyone moving over to ASP .NET.  I don't even want to buy another book to
figure it out - I'm very happy with PHP.  It was said earlier, but PHP is
support by the entire open source community, you can't beat that!

One of my biggest issues with ASP was the "Response.Write()" function.  If I
wanted my string to go on another line so that I could read it better I had
to put some extra character at the end of the line.  With PHP I don't have
to do any of that.  I can create a very complex table and simply COPY n
PASTE it in PHP's write function, "echo".  Beautiful!!

Marc F.