From: Todd Cary [mailto:todd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2005 8:57 AM
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Using PHP to import a DB

Robert -

I used the backup file on my desktop computer and the browse button.
After the upload was over, I got this message:

Your SQL query has been executed successfully:
The content of your file has been inserted. (sfyc_data_20051105.sql:
11111 Instructions)

However the tables were not created in the DB.  I must be missing
something simple here!

A sample of the backup file is as follows:

CREATE TABLE ACCESS (
   AC_REF int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
   AC_MEMBER_NUM varchar(10) default NULL,
   AC_TYPE varchar(15) default NULL,
   AC_CHANGETIME timestamp(14) NOT NULL,
   PRIMARY KEY  (AC_REF)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

--
-- Dumping data for table 'ACCESS'
--

INSERT INTO ACCESS VALUES (2230,'441','VIEWMEM',20040521111332);

Todd