Re: Email Article, Print Article

Tramelw@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hello,
I am running an article-based site, where I would like to add two buttons: print this article and email this article. Does anyone know where I could look to find out how to program this code into my article.php page?

anothing this is to use CSS to strip out all of the fancy tables and graphics and stuff in the "printed" page option.

plus, i use this trick to read a site that separates the article into multipages.

when you click on the PRINTED option, it dumps the whole article into a graphics free format... ;)

--
Leo G. Divinagracia III
leo.divinagraciaiii@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx