PHP email client

Hello,

What I am looking for is to offer a website that people can freely signup and use as a real email address.  A client where they can send/recieve emails just like Yahoo! Mail and Hotmail etc.  Have it web based.  But I don't just want any email client, it must be customizable and code added to it.  So I am not looking to go to a www site and signup for them to brand it.  I want to customize it entiley which does not just include the colours and format I mean customize the code itself and add to it as it won't just be a email site, it will pay you to send emails etc.

Free or price is fine.  I know of a few BASIC free ones but their very basic.  If I can avoid allowing attachments that's fine or a section to allow or disallow ataachments.  But when is ay basic their damn basic.  I need one that you have settings, folders etc.

Any ideas?  Or anyone have the time to write such a client for me?

I'm not really sure if the client can be or would be PHP based or datbase driven.  I'd hope so because I could adapt to it better and work on it but if not I am willing to learn the bits.

Time frame?  Well if someone needs to write it I don't need it anytime soon.  I want it to be stable and what not so needs to be fine and operate correctly.  But if I can buy or get some code I can edit there will be alot of editing but that would be fine.  Any ideas people?

email will be in the form of username@xxxxxxxxxxx not like username@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx it's going to have it's own domain.

Something like rock.com would be fine.

Thanks!

Jerry