From: Rui Cruz [mailto:ruicruz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 8:18 AM
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  PHP Forms - upload VS text. .

Hi, I'm a fairlly experienced developer but there's something that just
really gets to me...

I can:

    - Use a form to upload a file or files
    - Use a form to write text to whaever is needed (DB, e-mail
contents,
etc...)

but I CAN'T

    - Use the same form to do both.

I've tried so many diferent things and never got my scripts to upload a
file
and insert data to a DB.

I find it dificult to accept this. Is this normal or am I doing things
wrong? Could anyone shed some light on this issue please?