RE: what is the value of session_register

(top posted because the subject says it all)
"session_register --  Register one or more global variables with the
current session "

It's pretty much deprecated in favor of the $_SESSION superglobal.

It's recommended not to mix the two, and it functioning properly depends
on register_globals being enabled. (which is defaulted to off since php
4.2.0).

Hit up http://www.php.net/ 's documentation for more on this.

cheers,
- Martin Norland, Sys Admin / Database / Web Developer, International
Outreach x3257

The opinion(s) contained within this email do not necessarily represent
those of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.