Re: Getting Started..

Man, he was just asking a simple question, no need to criticize every little aspect of etiquette. Please allow me to be a hypocrite and critique your criticism:

1) If his question gets buried in Yui's thread, no big deal, no one will answer and he will ask it again in a few days. If someone does answer, no second email needed. No harm, no foul.

2) No, the confidentiality notice is not *necessary* according to a strict definition. However, many people that work in the 'real world' actually have *no* control over this as it is automagically added to the end of every email leaving their email servers, **regardless** of user-settings. This is server-side code, not client-side. No harm, no foul.

And yes, as you can probably tell by now, I don't have a problem with top posting either. I apologize if I have offended someone. Nevertheless, no need to point me to the Usenet diatribes... you won't sway me.

Jordan