RE: One additional thought

fwrite is the command you are looking for to write to a file

what are you trying to insert to all pages?

Bastien

From: "Ron Piggott" <ron.php@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "PHP DB" <php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  One additional thought
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 12:07:48 -0500

I have this PHP code below that loads a web page into the "$message"
variable

$lineArray = file($web_page);

// make an empty variable first
$message =  "";

// concat all array element
foreach($lineArray as $eachLine) {
$message .= $eachLine;
}

$additional_text = "blah blah blah";

$message = $additional_text . $message;

and then write that to a file.  I do not know the command to write it to a
file.  And I need to make this edit to each and every HTML file within my
site === I am not sure how to tell the computer to open up each file within
each directory.

Ron