From: Peter Justus [mailto:peter@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2005 9:26 PM
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  RE: Really dumb Question - Select Many & Display Records

Hi All

Hoping somebody can help me out here, fairly new to PHP and MYSQL, I
won't waffle on but, but here is my problem!

I have a database with four tables in it, I would like to call the
information from the table into a select menu, once the user has clicked
on an item in the select menu, it will go to a new page where that
tables (all of the columns) information will be displayed
Example:
User selects an account number, (select Box), user is then redirected to
a new page andon that page user will see information related to that
account number... eg name, and other details!

I hope there is somebody that can help me, and do forgive me if this
seems to be a really noob question, but im pulling my hair out here!

Regards
Peter

********
viruses.