&

Hi, I'm having trouble getting & to work properly. I start with a URL
that has just & tags. I use str_replace to replace the & with &. Now
this works with URLs that I print as hyperlinks, but the & does not
print if I print the URL as a normal string. If I view the page source the
& is there, but not on the page itself. Anyone know how to fix this?