Re: php_mssql - 'space' instead of empty string

All versions of ntwdblib.lib has this problem. The problem was introduced
when it was decided to fix another problem haver a char column with value
'aaa   ' would be reduced to 'aaa' by the php extension.

I have not tested this issue with the FreeTDS version of this extension
(so far only available under php5) but the problem could be fixed there.
Just replace php_mssql.dll with php_dblib.dll. You can download a copy
from my site (http://kromann.info/php.php).

- Frank