Help Needed

All,

     I know this is the wrong distro to be sending this request for help to
but I don?t know which one to send this to.  If you could either point me in
the direction that I should go or help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Here is my issue.

I have a set of date that I want returned in 3 columns and an unspecified
number of rows (dependent on the number of records returned).  I cannot for
the life of me figure out how to do this.

Looking something like this

1st record
2Nd record
3trd record
4th record
5th record
6th record
7th record
8th record
9th record
And so on
And so fourth
?

Can any one help me out with this, or point me to the distro that can help
me?

Thanks
-Rich