Re: R&OS Cezpdf reports question

Yes, I don't have the docs here in front of me, but you can set a transaction
for the PDF, create your date/table, and see if it ends up on the next page.
If it does, revert the transaction, issue a ezNewPage() to start a new page
so the date stays with the table, and then go as normal.

Does that make sense?

-Micah