RE: .

From: JeRRy <jusa_98@xxxxxxxxx>
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: . Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 14:55:46 +1000 (EST)

Is there a way to "spoof" away php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx who continues to send a virus via this mailing list. Why does this address need privlidges to send to the list anyway? The sender is using this to make it look like from the list but we all know it's fake. Well most do, I hope noone got caught out, because who's liable if they do? The list owners? I hope not but it points that way.

Or does that email address repressent something else to the list?

I have not seen anyone consider pointing this out, or maybe the list admin are not about as often as daily.