Re: Really Good PHP editor

Brad Webb wrote:
> I'm a big fan of Eclipse + PHP|Eclipse.
>
> Bastien Koert wrote:
>
>> Zend is pretty close to what you want

<snippety-snip>

I use Zend - IMHO the debugger makes it worth the price tag. Also if you
take the year's support, you get upgrades for free during the
subscription period - which is pretty cool.

Tried Eclipse once, but couldn't get the PHP bit to work - I think the
problem was with the (l)user rather than the software - what I saw
looked really nice though. ;)

I think you can try Zend on 30-day free trial, so give it a go (Note:
They count the thirty days as having started when you download not when
you actually install - so don't download it before you are sure that you
are going to play with it).

Regards

Rory