Re: Filtering Data

That sounds like it, but help me a step further as I work from a template and haven't fully absorbed the syntax. My basic query is:

$get_data_query = "select a, b, c from table order by $sort_field $sort_order";

Where do I put the syntax you suggest? Where do the words go on which to click to execute? Also, I forgot that I'm using is zip codes to define states, so I'm doing, for example, 39999 > z > 29999 Thanks