Re: list test subject

Obviously Michelle the instructions provided with the subject "Re: list test subject" was for Windows users.  Not that hard to figure out!  But thanks for your smart, i think, response.

Some emails maybe delayed due to DNS issues global.  One instance was I sent an email this morning to a server on the other side of the world to me.  To this point it is not delivered nor have I got a response saying it bounced.  I bet it arrives in the morning or sometime in the near future before the 3 days give up period some emails are given.

Another is I tried to load http://www.getpaid2reademails.com/ and I can't access it but people elsewhere can.  When I ran anonymous browsing it works.  (another location)

This list seems to be working fine now, I just got a swag of emails sworming in all at once.  But when I see the date/time emails were sent I see there is quite a delay in some hitting the inboxes.

But it's great to see people interested if the list is still ACTIVE... Rather than forgetting it exists if people don't get emails every so hours.  The list has lovers.. :)

Michelle, go back to your little box.