re: list test subject

Hi,

This test is active but there is some global DNS access across the globe effecting alot of websites, emails, ftp, mailing lists, etc, etc.

These problems are currently being attended to but no resolution period have been announced.

Please be patient.  I am sure once things are sorted access will continue as per-normal.

ut for now you can try/read these to help at your end:

https://www.interstar.com.au/StarNet/access_problems.asp
http://www.lib.flinders.edu.au/resources/problemisps.html
http://www.lib.flinders.edu.au/resources/accessprob.html

Ignore the names on the sites in refrence as the majority ISP's are the same thse days.  But you can try what they say.

I found this to work:

- Clearing my cache/history
- Running a spyware program
- Running a registry cleanup program
- running scandisk
- rebooting my pc

Seems to fix problems under a temp. basis.  If anyone else can bring light on this feel free to do so.

Jerry

<message quota reached, message snipped>