Re: Re: UPDATE command

Documented research indicate that on Mon, 20 Jun 2005 12:47:56 +0100,
jusa_98@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> The trick is your using the wrong ' instead you need ` ...
>
> go away from kl;->' and go to `->123 ;)
> The key above the (Tab) key, or the key next to the number 1 above the q.

I hope you realise those directions only work for US keyboards (might work
for UK too, never seen those), but just about every other keyboard layout
it's in a different place (like on DK keyboards it's next to the backspace
key, and you have to first hit, then hit space, to make it show up alone,
because it's actually an accent aigu)... not sure where Ron is from, but it
is something worth considering when giving keyboard directions ...

Rene