Re: Pear DB with Sybase sqlanywhere

mikee wrote:
Hello,

Is this the correct group for questions about Pear DB?

I'm trying to connect with a Sybase dabase and I'm getting "Cannot connect: DB Error: extension not found" on the "sybase://me:pass/host/dbname" DSN.

I am able to connect with a MySQL using Pear DB so I'm assuming I need some sybase libraries.

Thanks

Here is the code

$dsn = "sybase://name:passwd@hostname/dbname";
$db = DB::connect( $dsn );