Re: mysqldump but exclude one table. .

Hassan wrote:
Hello everyone,
   I've a reader for sometime now, the best db list ever got into.
Well, I'd like to mysqldump a certain database, but with skipping one table, is it possible?
[snip]

from "mysqldump --help"

--ignore-table=name
Do not dump the specified table. To specify more than one
table to ignore, use the directive multiple times, once
for each table.  Each table must be specified with both
database and table names, e.g. --ignore-table=database.table

forgotten, but found using "mysqldump --help | grep table" and some quick scanning - docs are your friend :)

cheers,
--
- Martin Norland, Sys Admin / Database / Web Developer, International Outreach x3257 The opinion(s) contained within this email do not necessarily represent those of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.