Postscript generation . . .

Hi,
 I am currently constructing an auctions system. There is only one problem;
It is a localised auctions system and hence the owner of the site wants
printouts that can be collected on a weekly basis from all the participating
outlets. These scripts are meant to be a breakdown of everyone who as joint
the site and how much they are auctioning their stuff for. The problem is
how do I get my php scripts to be able to print out the stuff. I suggested
PDFs but he was not for the idea. . . i thought of a postscript that would
be sent to ll machines. . . not sure if this is feasible . . . please help.
. .
  Thanks,
 Kaboro Phares Kariuki,
pkariuki@xxxxxxxxx